Tuesday 9 April 2013

Blogging A-Z - April Challenge - H is for .....Hay

As I mentioned a few days ago, we spent a day or two in Hay. Apart from exploring the Internment Camp located there - you can read about that HERE. We explored the small town, including the river, for my poor angling obsessed hubby!

Hubby had read that there was some pretty good fishing spots around the Hay area, and there was a river. So we headed down to the river to have a look at what fishing potential there might be for a future visit.

Now, I have absolutely no interest in fishing, but this river does not look that hopeful to me, but then I am not the expert!



However, this photograph is a favourite of mine. Taken at the same river, but just along the bank.




Taking part in the A-Z April Challenge


2 comments:

  1. Love those snaps.

    Look forward to the rest of your challenge posts!
    Damyanti @Daily(w)rite
    Co-host, A to Z Challenge 2013

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge
    AZ blogs on Social Media

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. That place looks very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...