Saturday 5 March 2011

52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History - Wk 9 - Sounds

Week 9: Sounds.Describe any sounds that take you back to your childhood. These could be familiar songs, jingles, children playing, or something entirely different.
This challenge runs from Saturday, February 26, 2011 through Friday, March 4, 2011.

This week's prompt is a tricky one. I can remember a song which started with what I thought was particularly eerie sound. I hated it, so much so that Mum would have to turn the radio off. It is funny, because you often hear songs from the 60s and 70s played on the radio now, but I don't recall hearing this particular one often. I don't even know what it is called, and will ring Mum to find out!

Well I did ring Mum to find out and a week later we still don't know what the song was called. It had a very eerie, wind sound and I recall feeling the goosebumps up my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...