- Without their honesty,resilience and hardiness I would not be here.
- I honour the sacrifices they made in order to raise their families, my ancestors.
- I am proud of the contribution my ancestors made, in order that future generations would live in a very different world to the one they inhabited.
- I am proud that women have gained a different place in Society, by gaining the vote, and being treated as equals, all through the hard work of other women. Women who were not frightened to stand and be counted.
- About Me
- Articles and Publications
- Genealogists for Families
- Genealogical Research
- Blog Links
- Book Reviews
- The Olympics - London 2012 Reading Challenge
- A to Z April Challenges
- Book of Me
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks
- My CPD
- MGP 2 Study Group
- February Collage Photo Festival Participants
Tuesday, 8 March 2011
International Women's Day - March 8th
I shall stand and raise glass to my female ancestors.
Posted by Julie Goucher at 9:01 pm