Friday 25 March 2011

Fearless Females - Day 24

March 24 — Do you share any physical resemblance or personality trait with one of your female ancestors? Who? What is it?

I think that our personalities are made up of bits of our parents and relatives and is influenced by the actions, we witness and hear as children.

I notice that I often stop talking in the middle of a sentence to think or change the subject completely then will restart the original conversation. It drives my husband mad, but I noticed recently that my Mum does the same thing and my Grandfather did too. I am also very focused. I can walk down the street and will be middle of the pavement and completely unaware of the surroundings, and people, another trait I have spotted in a family member.

I have a small red patch which appears on my right cheekbone when I am a little stressed or tired. My Great Aunt had the same, as did her sisters. The next time I look in the mirror and see my reflection looking back I shall wonder who else is looking back at me, for I am sure there is the characteristics of others there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...