Sunday 20 March 2011

Weekend Cooking - Hot Potato!

To find out about the Weekend Cooking feature hosted by Beth Fish Reads click HERE

During last week I came across, via Twitter a great new site called Hot Potatoe, which describes itself as a first internet social networking site for food lovers. I managed to grab one of the free gold memberships on offer at the site, and at first glance it looks great and has potential to be a really useful site. At the moment the site is in the early stages.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up on the new site. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...