Sunday 6 March 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Thanks to Fi of Fi's Magical Writing Haven and to Kathy of Pond-er-Deeply for both awarding me the One Lovely Blog Award. It has been a lovely surprise and I am delighted that you both think that the Anglers Rest blog is worthy.

Here are the rules for accepting the award:

Here are the rules for the award:
  • Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and their blog link.
  • Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I consider myself very fortunate that I have been introduced to lots of new blogs & their authors by the blog hops I have taken part in and from various genealogical tweets! Choosing just 15 has been difficult but here it is, my list of award winners:

9 comments:

  1. THANKS for the award...so nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award :) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u Julie!

    will add it to my blog in the morn

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nice compliment Julie. My only trouble will be finding 15 others to give it to, seems like it's time to do a bit of blog hopping :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! This has made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of you! Thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Julie. It was very thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! Thanks so much. And congrats on getting the award.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award.. Will get onto it tonight..

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...