- Mrs Beeton's Book of Household Management (Abridged). Inspired by a Sunday Salon post from Bunny's Stuff
- The Quilter's Knot by Arlene Sachitano
- Quilt as Desired by Arlene Sachitano
I am so looking forward to reading those quilting books and I have added them to my list of reading for the Spring Reading Thing.
I have recently completed a review for Fading Scars by Paige Day and have two more reviews awaiting in the wings.
- Kings of Colorado by David E Hilton
- Eloquence of Desire by Amanda Williams following an email received from the author.
On the genealogy front I have almost completed the backlog of Fearless Female posts that I have been writing for Women's History Month and am contemplating a little project once all are completed.
I've always wanted to learn how to do a quilt!!!! Maybe I should give it a try!!!ReplyDelete
I'm stopping in to welcome you to the A-Z Blogging Challenge!!! I'm a co-host so should you need anything I'm here to help!! Feel free to stop by my blog to say hello or join us on Twitter (I'm @jenunedited)!!