Sunday 21 August 2011

In My Mailbox - Week 7

Welcome to the latest post of In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren. I have been absent for several months and now feel rejuvenated.

My current reads are:


The Jersey book was purchased on our holiday last month and was very interesting. A review is coming over the next week or so. 


This book was spotted on the AllThingsSicilian website and immediately appealed to me. The book arrived during the week and I was unable to not start the book. A review will follow in due course. Having ordered and paid for the book I emailed the author and advised him that I am planning a review.

I have a busy week ahead, both on the work front and catching up on some book reviews, long overdue. Thankfully this coming weekend is a holiday weekend in the UK, the last before Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm coming by from the "Lovely Blogs" Colletion. (I try to visit one or two new blogs every week or so.)

    I have recently gotten into genealogy and am totally addicted. My blog, which used to be dedicated to teacups and vintage decorating ideas, is quickly evolving into sharing the genealogy stories I am discovering. It's nice to meet a fellowing "family historian."

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...