Tuesday 22 November 2011

Joining the 2012 Ebook Challenge

2012 Ebook Challenge

Hosted for 2012 by Workaday Reads. Click HERE to sign up.

I have committed to read 5 e-books through the course of a year which is known as "floppy disc" This should be easily achieved as I have a few e-books awaiting to be read and I also have my trusty iPad. I have it on fairly good authority that Santa is bring me a Kindle for Christmas, so really there is no excuse!

Here are my books - 
  1. London & Londoners in the 1850s & 1860s by Alfred Rosling Bennett (Published 1924) (eBook by Lee Jackson 2011)
  2. Gypsy Feast: Recipes & Culinary Traditions of the Romany People by Carol Wilson (Published 2004)
  3. Throwing Clay Shadows by Thea Atkinson (Published 2011)
  4. Olga - A Daughter's Tale by Marie Campbell (Published 2011)
  5. Crime Fiction for Beginners by Gervase Shorter (Published 2011)
  6. Unraveling Ada, A Quilted Mystery Novel by Barbara Sullivan (Published 2009)
  7. Master Chef Tom's Burns Night by Tom Bridge  (Published 2010)

1 comment:

  1. Good old Santa! Hope you'll take a look at mine, that is if you read children's books. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...