Wednesday 22 February 2012

Loose Ends.....

I have a note book. Just a small one, pocket size. Nothing especially pretty, a simple black notebook with a red spine. 

The contents are simple; much like the book. It is a list of my genealogical loose ends and it is very much out of date. In some cases the material has been printed or requested from the archives and in other cases there are additions. Like most genealogical projects there are always additions and loose ends. That is why genealogy is so addictive.

I decided, by way of a small experiment with Word Press that I would transcribe the notebook. 

The notebook, its contents and the transcriptions are simple. The genealogical research and my ancestry is anything but.......

You can read the contents HERE at Genealogical Loose Ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...